Mario.Tapilouw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Python

It's been a long while since I updated this blog. I was too busy meeting the deadlines and forget the fun part of programming.
I'll update something related to a fun programming language, python!

I am not using this language at work, my main programming language is still C++ and sometimes C#. But recently since I have to work with IoT and AI, I have to refresh my knowledge about python, and javascript. These two programming languages are so interesting and now they have the access to control hardware. Wow! these features are something that I used to dream about. I remember making a website to monitor door entrance where user has to refresh the website to see updates. Now data update can be done using javascript without user having to manually refresh the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home